CENTENARY TAG RUGBY FUNDRAISER
Old Otliensians RUFC, with the support of Otley RUFC, are hosting a PHGS Rugby fundraising event on Saturday 2nd July – a Touch & Pass festival of Rugby. 75% of any profits will go to the PHGS Rugby Fund which pays for vital kit, equipment, and logistical costs for our Rugby teams across school. The remaining 25% will be donated evenly to the Rob Burrow MND fund, and the Doddie Weir MND fund.
There will be a 7-a-side junior section, featuring PHGS and local club teams from U12 to U15 (Years 7 to 10). There will also be a 10-a-side senior section, featuring PHGS and local clubs / organisations from U16s upwards.
We are asking for a voluntary donation of £5 per player to take part, and £3 for each spectator who is over 18. Under 18s will be admitted for free.
Refreshments will be available and there will also be a raffle, and we are hoping that some students and parents will help us with the many roles required for the day – everything from refereeing games to helping us keep the site tidy on the day.
Please note that parking is available at Old Otliensians (located at the end of the narrow road alongside Stephen H Smith’s Garden Centre, where further parking is available).
If you are interested in volunteering to support the event, please contact Mr Smith on firstname.lastname@example.org
However, your support as spectators would be equally as valued and it would be fantastic to have a good crowd for the students (and some teachers!) who are taking part. The day begins at 11am and continues until 4pm.