Employer Information & Resources
Prince Henry's Grammar School is passionate about making connections with the Business Community in order to enrich the knowledge, understanding and aspirations of each and every student. Please visit our careers home tab to view our careers strategy.
We are constantly seeking to develop new and exciting industry partners who can help us to enhance our existing provision. There are many ways in which you could get involved:
- Be involved in an enterprise day
- Launch a subject specific project for a year group
- Support an enrichment activity offering help and guidance with CV writing, job applications and interview skills.
- Offer work-place visits for students to gain an insight into your company
- Hold career talks to highlight opportunities in your industry
- Attend a Careers Fair to promote opportunities at your company
- Offer work experience opportunities
- Support with mock interviews
Please complete the form here to outline how you could support with opportunities in our careers programme.
Alternatively, if you are interested in supporting us to develop our programme further, please contact Lee Wilson, Assistant Head Teacher and Careers Leader on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how you could get involved.
Careers & Enterprise Company Get Involved
Education & Employers Working Together for Young People