Please see Meet the Governors for the Governors’ Register of Attendance and to see a profile of each Governor. To find out about the Governance of the Collaborative Learning Trust, please see the Collaborative Learning Trust section of the website.
Structure of the Governing Body
- 2 Foundation Appointed Community Governors
- 1 Headteacher Governor
- 1 Elected Staff Governors
- 3 Elected Parent Governors
- 3 Co-opted Governors
There are currently 10 Governors on the Local Governing Body:
- Jane Batty (Parent Governor)
- Ian Bond (Co-opted Governor)
- Shona Bond (Foundation Appointed Governor)
- Andrew Gilliland (Co-opted Governor)
- Stella Pollard (Co-opted Governor)
- Kathryn Robinson (Parent Governor)
- Janet Sheriff (Headteacher Governor)
- Paul Tranter (Chair and Foundation Appointed Governor)
- John Walsh (Staff Governor)
- Shain Wells (Parent Governor)
Roles & Duties
Please click here to see a summary of the Governing Body Guidance and Directors’ Duties booklet.
This governance structure maintains and enhances the broad range of community representation that has traditionally existed, and demonstrates the school's commitment to ensure the school is at the heart of our local community. For further details on the role of the Academy Trust, please click here.
To contact the Chair of Governors, Mr Paul Tranter, please write c/o the school at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
The Committees report to the Full Governing Body. The Committees are:
- Collaborative Learning Trust Audit & Finance Committee (Chair – Andrew Gilliland)
- Admissions Committee