Please see Meet the Governors to see a profile of each Governor and please see Meetings for the PHGS Local Governing Committee Meeting Attendance Register. To find out about the Governance of the Collaborative Learning Trust, please see the Collaborative Learning Trust section of the website.
Structure of the Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee
- 2 Foundation Appointed Community Governors
- 1 Headteacher Governor
- 1 Elected Staff Governor
- 3 Elected Parent Governors
- 4 Co-opted Governors
There are currently 10 Governors on the Local Governing Committee:
- Jane Batty (Co-opted Governor)
- Ian Bond (Co-opted Governor)
- Shona Bond (Foundation Appointed Governor)
- Rupy Hayre (Parent Governor)
- Stella Pollard (Co-opted Governor)
- Kathryn Robinson (Prince Henry's Grammar School's Local Governing Committee Chair; Foundation Appointed Governor)
- Michael Robinson (Parent Governor)
- Janet Sheriff (Headteacher Governor)
- John Walsh (Staff Governor)
- Shain Wells (Parent Governor)
Roles & Duties
The Prince Henry’s Local Governing Committee maintains and enhances the broad range of community representation that has traditionally existed, and demonstrates the school’s commitment to ensure that the school is at the heart of its local community. For Terms of Reference, please click here.
To contact the Chair of the Prince Henry's Grammar School's Governing Committee, Mrs Kathryn Robinson, please write c/o the school at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
The Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee reports to the Collaborative Learning Trust Board.