Please see Meet the Governors for the Governors’ Register of Attendance and to see a profile of each Governor. To find out about the Governance of the Collaborative Learning Trust, please see the Collaborative Learning Trust section of the website.
Structure of the Governing Body
- 2 Foundation Appointed Community Governors
- 1 Headteacher Governor
- 1 Elected Staff Governors
- 3 Elected Parent Governors
- 3 Co-opted Governors
There are currently 9 Governors on the Local Governing Committee:
- Jane Batty (Parent Governor)
- Ian Bond (Co-opted Governor)
- Shona Bond (Foundation Appointed Governor)
- Stella Pollard (Co-opted Governor)
- Kathryn Robinson (Prince Henry's Grammar School's Local Governing Committee Chair; Parent Governor)
- Janet Sheriff (Headteacher Governor)
- Paul Tranter (Chair of Collaborative Learning Trust Board; Foundation Appointed Governor)
- John Walsh (Staff Governor)
- Shain Wells (Parent Governor)
Roles & Duties
The Prince Henry’s Local Governing Committees maintain and enhance the broad range of community representation that has traditionally existed, and demonstrate the school's commitment to ensure the school is at the heart of our local community. For further details on the role of the Local Governing Committees, please click here.
To contact the Chair of the Prince Henry's Grammar School's Governing Committee, Mrs Kathryn Robinson, please write c/o the school at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
The following Committees report to the Collaborative Learning Trust Board. The Committees are:
- Prince Henry’s Grammar School’s Local Governing Committee (Chair: Kathryn Robinson)
- Collaborative Learning Trust Audit & Finance Committee (Chair: Andrew Gilliland)
- Admissions Committee