Governance - Prince Henry's
Nov 2023 - we are currently recruiting a Parent Governor. Please see details on the attachments below.
To find out about the Governance of the Collaborative Learning Trust and to view the documents listed below, please see the Collaborative Learning Trust section of the website.
- Annual Audited Accounts
- Annual Report
- Articles of Association
- Funding Agreement
- Memorandum of Association
- Register of Interests for the Collaborative Learning Trust’s Accounting Officer
Structure of the Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee
- 1 Foundation Appointed Community Governor
- 1 Head Teacher Governor
- 1 Elected Staff Governor
- 3 Elected Parent Governors
- 5 Elected Governors
There are currently 10 Governors on the Local Governing Committee:
- Dr Reem Ameri (Governor)
- Sally Bishop (Headteacher Governor)
- Shona Bond (Foundation Appointed Community Governor)
- Rupy Hayre (Parent Governor)
- Stephen Hunt (Staff Governor)
- Vacancy (Parent Governor)
- Daniel King (Governor)
- Jackie Moore (Governor)
- Kathryn Robinson (Chair, Prince Henry’s Grammar School’s Local Governing Committee)
- Michael Robinson (Parent Governor)
- Marjorie Rogan (Governor, SEND and Safeguarding Governor)
For the full list of current and historic governors registered on GOV.UK, please click here.
Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee
“The Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee maintains and enhances the broad range of community representation that has traditionally existed, and demonstrates the school’s commitment to ensure that the school is at the heart of its local community. The Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee reports to the Collaborative Learning Trust Board. Please click here for the Scheme of Delegation which incorporates the Prince Henry’s Local Governing Committee’s Terms of Reference.
To contact the Chair of the Prince Henry’s Grammar School’s Local Governing Committee, Mrs Kathryn Robinson, please write c/o the school at the address shown on the Contact Us page.
To view the Trust-wide Governor Privacy Statement, please visit the Collaborative Learning Trust website.