Governance - Prince Henry's
Please see Meet the Governors to see a profile of each Governor and the Declaration of Business Interests. Please see Meetings for the PHGS Local Governing Committee Meeting Attendance Register. To find out about the Governance of the Collaborative Learning Trust, please see the Collaborative Learning Trust section of the website.
Structure of the Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee
- 2 Foundation Appointed Community Governors
- 1 Head Teacher Governor
- 1 Elected Staff Governor
- 3 Elected Parent Governors
- 3 Elected Governors
There are currently 10 Governors on the Local Governing Committee:
- Sally Bishop (Headteacher Governor)
- Shona Bond (Foundation Appointed Community Governor)
- Alex Downing (Governor)
- Dr Philip Harris (Governor)
- Rupy Hayre (Parent Governor)
- Kathryn Robinson (Prince Henry’s Grammar School’s Local Governing Committee Chair; Foundation Appointed Community Governor)
- Michael Robinson (Parent Governor)
- Marjorie Rogan (Governor)
- John Walsh (Staff Governor)
- Shain Wells (Parent Governor)
Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee
“The Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee maintains and enhances the broad range of community representation that has traditionally existed, and demonstrates the school’s commitment to ensure that the school is at the heart of its local community. The Prince Henry’s Grammar School Local Governing Committee reports to the Collaborative Learning Trust Board. Please click here for the Scheme of Delegation which incorporates the Prince Henry’s Local Governing Committee’s Terms of Reference.
To contact the Chair of the Prince Henry’s Grammar School’s Local Governing Committee, Mrs Kathryn Robinson, please write c/o the school at the address shown on the Contact Us page.