Vision and Values
Prince Henry's will become internationally recognised as an exceptional school with a culture of respect, where we can all flourish and achieve.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision was developed through consultation with a range of stakeholders. This vision is underpinned by our six values: with RESPECT comes honesty and kindness, whilst we all need to develop confidence and independence to FLOURISH and the ambition and resilience to ACHIEVE.
- Create a safe, secure and positive environment, where young people feel listened to and valued.
- Develop a stimulating curriculum, delivered flexibly so that it meets the needs and aspirations of different individuals.
- Support the personal development of young people, so that they gain the positive attributes and ethical grounding needed to make a valuable contribution to their society.
- Develop high quality teaching and learning provision alongside effective student support and enrichment opportunities, so that every young person is able to achieve their full academic potential.
- Ensure access to relevant, engaging and effective professional development opportunities so that staff, as well as students, become lifelong learners.
- Be an innovative and flexible organisation, receptive to new ideas that will bring further improvement to our learning community.
- Ensure high quality and effective communication and consultation with staff, students, parents/carers and the wider community.
- Ensure all members of the school community appreciate the richness and diversity of the world and have a clear understanding of their rights and responsibilities as citizens of the global community.
- Collaborate with the wider community and work in partnership with relevant organisations, in order to enhance our educational provision and strengthen community spirit.
We are proud founders of Collaborative Learning Trust. Find out more about our Vision and Values here.